Ques: I already have a B1, B1.1 or A1 certificate issued to me by Trinity College London, is it still valid and can be used for my UK Visa extension with the home office?
Ans: It depends if it was already accepted by the home office in a previous application. If this is the case, you will need to check with the home office. If you have never used it before in a previous application and have received this certificate then it is no longer valid after 6th April 2015 for visa application purposes. (This information was communicated to us directly from Trinity College London)

Ques: Can I take my A1, A2, B1 or B2 Exam at your centre since you are a registered exam centre for Trinity College London?
Ans: No, you cannot unfortunately even though our location might be very convenient for you. These speaking and listening exams must take place at one of Trinity College London locations in London. (Hammersmith, Croydon or Holborn). We can facilitate all other ESOL Speaking and Listening Exams such as skills for life or Spoken English for Work (SEW)

Ques: Can your college support with training and preparation to pass the B1, B2, A1, A2 tests at Trnity College London for visa extensions?

Ans: Certainly, we are a listed SELT course provider for Trinity College London. See more details here: