TRINITY ESOL COURSE – SKILLS FOR LIFE
(Exams are taken in our Ilford branch in East London moderated by Trinity College London)
- Is English not your first language?
- Would you like support with your Spoken English to improve your career prospects?
- Would you like support to improve your confidence in Spoken English to be effective at work?
- Would you like support to enhance your reading and writing skills?
- Would you like to be trained to work in a particular role/industry while improving your English Language such as: (Receptionist, Construction, Health Care, Office environment and so on?)
- Would you like to progress a recognised qualification for free while you are improving your English Language?
Would you like to be trained to pass the components, Speaking and Listening, Reading and Writing to enhance your job opportunities in the UK?
We will support you with the preparation/training in very small groups and bespoke(one to one sessions) to cater for your individual needs.
This test will be done at our Centre as we are a registered exam centre with Trinity College London. You will also be trained to communicate effectively at work in a sector of your choice. For example, a receptionist position, construction and so on.
See details below taken directly from Trinity’s website:
Trinity’s ESOL Skills for Life qualifications are for adults aged 16 and over living in the UK who need English language skills for everyday life, for study and for employment. Preparing for Trinity assessments helps learners to develop the English language and transferable communication skills that they need for life in the UK.
These qualifications are based on the National Standards for Adult Literacy and are closely aligned to the Adult ESOL Core Curriculum.
Available at five levels from Entry 1 to Level 2, each ESOL Skills for Life award is a qualification in its own right.
- Speaking and Listening
- Trinity ESOL Skills for Life Certificate – awarded when individual certificates have been awarded at the same level.
Refer to: http://www.trinitycollege.com
HOW WILL I BE TRAINED/SUPPORTED?
- Training will be flexible around your schedule
- You will be trained in a very friendly environment and will be assigned a consultant who will be your contact person(liaison) throughout your training
- One to one support based on an assessment
- Small group sessions and training from home online on zoom is also available
- Extra support by appointments where required
- It is important that you are aware that we will ensure that you are well prepared so that you can attend the actual exam with confidence
FREE BTEC(EDEXCEL) COURSE (QUALIFICATION)
It is always important to have a qualification in the UK to support your job and career opportunities. Therefore, we will support you to progress a BTEC(Edexcel) qualification and your certificate will be available within 7-10 days of passing.
This is a bonus for you while completing your Spoken English for Work course with us!
FREE FOR THE UNEMPLOYED
This can be done free for you if you are a JCP(Job centre Plus client) on Universal Credit, Job seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance and so on. Please contact us about availabilities.
COST AND DURATION – SPOKEN ENGLISH FOR WORK COURSE
£280 including training and exam fee plus the added bonus of progressing a BTEC(Edexcel) Qualification
Duration: based on your current level which will be determined following an initial assessment
Bonus for You: You will also be able to complete a BTEC(Edexcel) qualification free with us – Certificate will be available 10-15 days after passing.
Ilford – 3 Oakfield House, Ilford, Essex, IG11EF
Available: Mon – Friday – 9am to 6pm
We are happy to work in partnership with external partners. Please contact our Business Development team on 020 34755499 to discuss discounts for your clients.