IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGE RANGE OF 18-19 AND ARE CURRENTLY REGISTERED WITH THE JOB CENTRE AND ARE HAVING PROBLEMS FINDING WORK THEN CONTACT US, WE MAY HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU.
We take pride in our “un-employed provision” and are happy to continue working in partnership with the Job Centres, Local Careers Advice Centres, employers and the community in general in supporting the unemployed back into work. We are currently specialising in the 18-19 age range category.
Have you done an updated course or CPD recently?
- What about taking advantage of our course programmes with work placement opportunities?
- Would you like support with a specialist CV?
Please see our current Work Placement and Paid Work opportunities here.https://www.learnersprogress.co.uk/recruitment-service-jobs-work-placements
The following courses can be delivered to you for free alongside support with a work placement and by extension paid work where possible.
FREE COURSES AND WORK PLACEMENTS FOR THE UNEMPLOYED – JCP CLIENTS
- Edexcel – Teaching Assistant – The upgraded qualification: Support Work in Schools level 2 or 3 Award
- BTEC Health & Social Care training for Health Care Assistant placement and roles
- BTEC – Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care levels 2 or 3 for Health Care Assistant placements and roles
- BTEC Business Administration levels 1, 2 or 3 – for office related work placements or paid work
- BTEC Customer Services Level 1 or 2 for relevant work placements or paid work
- BTEC Hospitality training with work placement
- BTEC Workskills level 1 or 2 for upskilling
- BTEC Law and Legal Work – for legal assistant placements and roles in a solicitor’s firm
These can all be completed within 6 – 8 weeks.
Please contact us on 0203 475 5499 and a member of our training and recruitment team will assist you.