This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 and above.
The qualification provides an introduction to teaching and aims to meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
• individuals not currently in a teaching or training role
• individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training)
• individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training (H/505/0053)
- Delivering Education and Training (M/505/0122)
- Using Resources for Education and Training (L/505/0127)
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training (F/505/0125)
- Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training (A/505/1189)