Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Certificate in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the framework of structured project management,
- In this course, you’ll learn different styles and methods of project communications.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Resource and Techniques Estimating.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your cost estimating skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in Project Quality Management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your time and chain management skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
01. INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Introduction and Overview
- Teams, Leadership and Conflicts
- Project Communication
- Basic Meeting Rules
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Needs
- Scope and Requirements
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Project Methodologies
- Resource and Techniques Estimating
- Project Performance and Change Management
- Handouts- Introduction to Project Management
02. EXECUTIVE STRATEGY & MANAGEMENT FOR THE PROJECT
- The Basics of Project Management
- The Keys to Success and Strategy Basics
- Handouts- Executive Strategy & Management for the Project
03. QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF THE PROJECT
- Concept of Quality, Key Terms & Categories
- Customer Input & Plan Quality
- Quality Control, Control Charts & Sampling
- Six Sigma Challenges
- Handouts- Quality Management of the Project
04. SCHEDULE & COST CONTROL OF THE PROJECT
- Project Management Review
- Time Management, Schedules & Estimating
- Critical Path & Resource Levelling
- Cost and Estimating
- Earned Value and Forecasting
- Chain Management and Results
- Cost Calculations & Payback Period
- Handouts- Schedule & Cost Control of the Project