The Level 3 Customer Service BTEC is designed to educate the learner in customer service.
The learner will be assessed on site through a range of methods such as observations, professional discussion, witness testimonials, evidence generated from the workplace and written questions. Learners will need to produce evidence that they can:
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
- Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Organise and Deliver Customer Service
- Resolve Customers’ Problems
- Understand the Principles of Business
- Understand the Customer Service Environment