This Coaching Skills training course provides delegates with the key techniques and skills needed to become an efficient and engaging coach. Coaching is incredibly important for the success of a business as it ensures that team members have a sufficient level of training, and also the ability to put their training into action within the workplace. Throughout, the course candidates will be taught the necessary skills to understand coaching from both perspectives, the importance of adapting the coaching approach, and implementing a planned continual development process.
This Coaching Skills training course will cover the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Coaching
- What is coaching?
- Why is coaching important?
- What is the role of a coach
- Coaching for personal development
Module 2: Coaching Techniques
- Importance of planning
- Understanding coaching from the coachee’s perspective
- Structure of a coaching session
- Building rapport
- Listening is key
- Asking the right questions
- Understanding the importance of different approaches for different team members
Module 3: Train the Trainer
- Practise in role as both coach and coachee
- Understand the relationship between the coach and the coachee
- Practise change of approach for different individuals and scenarios
- Obtaining feedback and improvement points
Module 4: Continual Development
- Importance of keeping track of individual development
- Follow up training