Join the scheme and support in making a lot of young people and jobseekers happy. let us know of your available opportunities. Also, take the opportunity of being informed of students seeking relevant courses, traineeships, apprenticeships and so on and jobseekers registered in the scheme seeking opportunities by specialisms.
Contact the Billboard’s Support Specialist team on 020 3475 9775 to move things forward. Alternatively, complete the request a call back link and submit through to us.
Course Providers, Current Employers, Local Agencies, Local Authorities, Job Centres, Charities, Parents, Youth Clubs, and the local community, thanks for your continued support in keeping our Young People and Adults economically and academically active
Take advantage of the opportunity to advertise your job vacancies, internships, work experience placements, on the job training programmes, traineeships, or classified advertisements with us for free without the usual hassles and most importantly we will support in the shortlisting process.
There are available jobseekers, students, freelancers and so on waiting to respond to your offers.
Take advantage of the opportunity to search or browse our registered users who are available and seeking opportunities. You will be able to search candidates and their availabilities.
Inform us of your courses, apprenticeships, traineeships and so on. Your courses and provision will also be made available to our student ‘s referral service team within the scheme.
Also, take the opportunity to join our student’s referral scheme. We have a variety of students waiting to be supported into employment, on a course, into university and so on. Note that organisations will need to be approved within our scheme to access referrals and our Support Team would be more than happy to start the process.
- Refer students through who need to progress to the next level following completion of their course if your organisation is unable to facilitate their progression so that they can be supported within the scheme
- Refer students through if they have been withdrawn from your programme so that they can be supported within the scheme on an alternative provision and so on
Additionally, note that you do not have to be in the scheme to refer students or candidates to us.
Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your skills to a wide target audience of students, parents seeking private tutors, employers and so on who will certainly benefit from your support.
Also, take the opportunity to join our referral scheme as we have a portfolio of registered users with available opportunities. Our Support Specialist Referral Team would be delighted to hear from you.
Let employers know your availability in terms of the days you can offer and the time which will be seen in your profile.
Join the student’s and jobseeker’s networking scheme and refer young people and adults through who are seeking progression into employment or university. Once you are approved within the network we will be able to refer service users through to you as well.
Additionally, there are a variety of users that would benefit from your support. Liaise with us so we can support your service users and others within the network to remain academically and economically active.
Students, Jobseekers & Freelancers(e.g. tutors) join our networking and referral scheme. We will work together to create a profile for you. Subsequently you will be able to:
- Upload your CV as often as you desire
- Have access to Opportunities on a regular basis
- Manage your offers
- Receive regular alerts of new opportunities
- Access the university support portal if required
- Showcase your skills and availability if you are a freelancer, for example, a tutor or assessor
- Also assigned a Support Specialist if applicable
- and more..
Very Simple Steps to Join Us.
Complete our questionnaire and provide the relevant information. See link:
This will take less than 5 minutes.
Charities, Youth Clubs, Fostering Agencies and Local Authorities
The same applies to your organisations.
Employers, Courses & Service Providers Join our networking and referral scheme. We will work together to create a profile for you or your organisation and then be approved to:
- Network with us for candidates to fill your positions or take advantage of your courses on offer
- Post offers and receive responses from our Billboard Users.
- Receive support in Managing the responses to your offers
- Access details of Freelancers where applicable
- Access details of students seeking courses and opportunities
- Access details of students and adults seeking career advice and opportunities
- and more..