Health and Social Care Course to Gain Employment
Would you like to be supported onto an apprenticeship or traineeship in order to progress a career?
- Did you start college and were asked to leave because of your attendance and need a second opportunity to improve in a smaller and well supportive environment?
- Did you start college and were asked to leave because you were underperforming and need the opportunity to start again with one to one support?
- Are you in employment but need to further your education?
- Are you a care leaver or preparing to leave care and need the required life skills training?
- Are you not in college and need support in gaining your qualifications?
- Are you a young mother or expected mother and need to continue your education?
As a specialist small college we provide bespoke training to 16-19 year olds, supporting their transitions into work or university via our study programme.
For The Health and Social Care Employment Pathway – Our Specialist qualifications range from: –
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Health and Social Care
We are an exam centre for GCSEs hence our learners will be able to resit including their Maths and English.
Refer here for University pathway.