Trinity’s GESE Grade 2 Exam (CEFR A1)
- 6 minutes Speaking and Listening test
- Provisional results are issued by 9am the day after the exam
- Certificate usually within 7 days
- Speaking and listening components only
We are a listed SELT Course Provider by Trinity College London to deliver the preparation training and our team of staff are on hand to provide this support to you in very small group settings or via one to one support based on your needs. We can prepare you to pass the listening and speaking component for this test which is a requirement from the Home Office. Our teachers/trainers are experienced and have also acquired training from Trinity College London. We went through additional training and will pass on our knowledge to you. The exam techniques are very important and if you are not well prepared you will find the process challenging hence please set the foundation by coming to see us for support. We can certainly help. Contact us now for an appointment on 020 3475 5499.
Note that we can only prepare you for this tests which is required for UK Visa purposes but you will need to take the exams at one of Trinity College London Centres. There are three centres available in London: Kings Cross, Hammersmith and Croydon and we can certainly book the exam for you.
The exam takes the form of a conversation with an examiner and you will need to be well prepared for this.
HOW WILL YOU BE TRAINED/SUPPORTED?
- You will be trained in a very friendly environment and will be assigned a consultant who will be your contact person(liaison) throughout your training
- One to one support based on an assessment
- Small group sessions
- Extra support by appointments where required
- It is important that you are aware that we will ensure that you are well prepared so that you can attend the actual exam with confidence
COST AND DURATION
Cost: £250 – This includes mock exams, training, course materials and exam booking – We will book the exam for you.
Duration: Depends on your current level – Will be discussed with you following an assessment – ranges from half day to unlimited training until you are confident to take the test.
Price above is based on your current level following an assessment.
ILFORD – 3 OAKFIELD HOUSE, ILFORD, ESSEX, IG11EF
Don’t forgot to contact us immediately and arrange a convenient time for you to come in to speak to one of our Advisers on 0203 475 5499.
PARTNERSHIP WORK – REFERRALS
We are happy to work in partnership with external partners. Please contact our Business Development team on 0203 475 5499 to discuss how we can support your clients.
A member of our team would be happy to visit you or your organisation for a one to one discussion. Contact us now to move things forward!