- Location East London, London
- Sector: Primary Education
- Job type: Contract
- Salary: N/A – Work Experience
- Contact: Chantell Owusu
- Contact email: Chantell@email@example.com
- Job ref: CJWE001
- Duration: 3 months
- Expiry date: TBC
- Start date: ASAP
Teaching Assistant – East London – ASAP Start
Courses & Jobs is representing a primary school in Ilford, East London, who is the field for two very committed young people between the age range of 16-19 who are keen to work with young people. This is a part-time position for the remainder of the academic year, perfect for a young person who intends of progressing a teaching assistant qualification.
Your role as a Teaching Assistant will involve working with various children including those with additional needs. You may be working in different classrooms, with different children through-out the day.
Job Description – Teaching Assistant
* Teaching Assistant
* Part Time (3 months)
* £ – N/A
* Working with various children including Special Educational Needs
Person Specification – SEN Teaching Assistant
* Excellent communication skills
* Literacy skills up to at least Entry 3
* Able to commit to the entire 3 months
* Able to commit to do at least the Teaching Assistance Level 2 or 3 Award qualification within this 3 months
If you are within the age range of 16-19 and are interested in this Teaching Assistant opportunity or similar roles in the local area, please apply today. If you require more information please contact Chantell at Courses & Jobs on 0203 475 9775.
Kindly complete the form below and submit with your CV attached.