Join the scheme and support in making a lot of young people and jobseekers happy. Advertise your offers on our Opportunities Billboard. Also, take the opportunity to search for students seeking relevant courses, traineeships, apprenticeships and so on and jobseekers registered in the scheme seeking opportunities by specialisms.
Contact the Billboard’s Support Specialist team on 020 3475 5499 to move things forward or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, complete the request a call back link and submit through to us.
Course Providers, Current Employers, Local Agencies, Local Authorities, Job Centres, Charities, Parents, Youth Clubs, and the local community, thanks for your continued support in keeping our Young People and Adults economically and academically active
Take advantage of the opportunity to advertise your job vacancies, internships, work experience placements, on the job training programmes, traineeships, or classified advertisements for free without the usual hassles and most importantly – no charge at all. Yes, free advertisement(s) with our basic package on our Opportunities Billboard . This is guaranteed in our terms and conditions.
There are available jobseekers, students, freelancers and so on waiting to respond to your offers.
Take advantage of the opportunity to search or browse our registered users who are available and seeking opportunities. You will be able to search candidates and their availabilities.
Advertise your courses, apprenticeships, traineeships and so on for free. Your courses and provision will also be made available to our student ‘s referral service team within the scheme.
Also, take the opportunity to join our student’s referral scheme. We have a variety of students waiting to be supported into employment, on a course, into university and so on. Note that organisations will need to be approved within our scheme to access referrals and our Support Team would be more than happy to start the process.
- Refer students through who need to progress to the next level following completion of their course if your organisation is unable to facilitate their progression so that they can be supported within the scheme
- Refer students through if they have been withdrawn from your programme so that they can be supported within the scheme on an alternative provision and so on
Additionally, note that you do not have to be in the scheme to refer students or candidates to us.
Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your skills to a wide target audience of students, parents seeking private tutors, employers and so on who will certainly benefit from your support.
Also, take the opportunity to join our referral scheme as we have a portfolio of Registered Users with available opportunities. Our Support Specialist Referral Team would be delighted to hear from you.
Let employers know your availability in terms of the days you can offer and the time which will be seen on your profile.
Join the student’s and jobseeker’s scheme and refer young people and adults through who are seeking progression into employment or university.
Additionally, there are a variety of Scheme Users that would benefit from your support. Advertise your opportunities for free.
Students, Jobseekers & Freelancers(e.g. tutors), login and access your dashboard. You will then be able to:
Create a profile with the required details to be matched to opportunities
- Upload your CV
- Search and Apply for Opportunities
- Manage your offers
- Receive regular alerts of new opportunities
- Access the university support portal if required
- Showcase your skills and availability if you are a freelancer, for example, a tutor or assessor
- Also assigned a Support Specialist if applicable
- and More..
Very Simple Steps to Login
Register and create an account as a:
- Billboard User(students, freelancers & candidates)
- Billboard Advertiser(employers,course and service providers)
This will take less than 5 minutes. You will then have access to your User dashboard to use the site.
Employers, Courses & Service Providers login and access your dashboard. You will then be able to:
- Create a profile with the required details so that you can post offers and receive responses from our Billboard Users.
- Manage the responses to your offers
- Search for Freelancers where applicable
- Search for students seeking courses and opportunities
- Search for candidates seeking employment related offers
- Search students and adults seeking career advice and opportunities
- and More..