Our Construction Knowledge Course for Progression into Employment
- Would you like training to pass your Health and Safety Test for the Card to enter a construction site? Note that you will not be able to access any construction site without having the required card. We can support with this.
As a specialist small college we provide bespoke training to 16-19 year olds, supporting their transitions into work or university via our study programme.
We have a specialised programme for young people which includes training and work experience. Maths and or English are compulsory if the young person has less than a GCSE grade 4 or GCSE C. GCSE or Functional Skills are available,
Our Construction – Pre-employment Training Programme:
- This involves pre-employment training – Employability Skills
- This also involves – Health and Safety Knowledge – Required to pass the test for the card
- This involves – Maths and or English if required
- This involves – Work experience once the CSCS Card is received
Timetable – This is arranged for each individual learner
Kindly contact our admissions team for more information on 020 3475 5499