BTEC BUSINESS AND LAW COURSES FOR WORK
- Would you like to be supported onto an apprenticeship or traineeship in order to progress a career?
- Did you start college and were asked to leave because of your attendance and need a second opportunity to improve in a smaller and well supportive environment?
- Did you start college and were asked to leave because you were underperforming and need the opportunity to start again with one to one support?
- Are you in employment but need to further your education?
- Are you a care leaver or preparing to leave care and need the required life skills training?
- Are you not in college and need support in gaining your qualifications?
- Are you a young mother or expected mother and need to continue your education?
As a specialist small college we provide bespoke training to 16-19 year olds, supporting their transitions into work or university via our study programme.
For The Business Employment Pathway – Our Specialist qualifications range from: –
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Law and Legal Work
- Level 3 Certificate in Applied Law
We are an exam centre for GCSEs hence our learners will be able to resit including their Maths and English.
Refer here for University pathway.