- We aim to provide first-class service to all our candidates enrolled on our courses
- We aim to deliver the qualifications in full compliance with awarding body regulations
- Will endeavor to put measures and systems in place to avoid mal-practice in our processes
- We promise to give attention to details and respond to queries within 24 hours
- We will provide ongoing regular assessments in keeping with our quality assurance policy
- We will work with integrity and work in close liaison with our partners and service users within our courses and jobs referral scheme
- We will ensure progression pathways for our students and service users. These include progression into work or university and so on
WHO WE ARE?
Our team of Senior Managers and Course Advisers are experienced in Curriculum Designs and Development. Most staff members have more than a decade experience in education and course delivery. “Quality” is embraced throughout our service delivery. The team has a wealth of experience working in partnership and liaison with professionals including those within our Courses and Jobs referral scheme.
We have recognised that a large proportion of Adults or Young People are either employed without a qualification or not employed at all, for that matter, due to being un-qualified thus hampering their progression. Our role is to cater for all learners at all levels and we are very professional in our approach. ‘Learner Progression’ forms the framework of our core aim. Some of us have done a qualification, online, through distance learning and have the experience of being a student in such capacity and have taken this into consideration in our processes when designing our courses and by extension curriculum.
We strongly believe in well planned and delivered lessons thus catering for effective and productive classroom learning. Small group and one to one support sessions have been very effective in progressing learners to the next level. This is not just relished by our college but also by other partners within our Courses and Jobs referral scheme.
Many of us within our team have worked with learners in the past and supported them from lower level courses with progression into employment or Higher Education. With this in mind, the team is passionate about learners’ success and will not forget the smiles on learners’ face when they receive their qualifications from the respective awarding bodies. We have industry awareness and want to pass this knowledge on to our students, jobseekers and service users within our referral scheme.
WHAT DO WE KNOW
We know that employers are seeking various ways to either gain or maintain their position in the market whether they are small, medium or large in size. Survival may not necessarily be their main objective. Thus, they would be happy to support with job vacancies, work experience opportunities, placements for work-based learning and so on.
What about being a market leader? What about an objective of Growth? and what about increasing profit margins? The bottom line is those objectives cannot be achieved without the appropriate staff that could add value to the organisation, hence the need for a relevant or up to date qualification with a professional approach. Learners Progress College and or partners within our Courses and Jobs referral scheme can guarantee both: a ‘relevant qualification’ and our learners and service users within our scheme will be taught the ‘professional approach’.
16-18 and 19+ PROVISION
- We are committed to ensure that our 16-18 learners are given bespoke support in order to enhance their progression into employment and or university and so on
- Within our courses and jobs scheme we are committed to ensure that we play a vital role in reducing the number of 16-18s who are not economically or academically active thus fostering progression
- This commitment comes with a resolution to continue working in partnership with stakeholders including the local community to re-engage young people in society and raise the aspirations of those who are also on the verge of giving up
- Our untrained students, jobseekers and scheme service users are guaranteed the opportunity to progress a qualification from recognised awarding bodies and will be referred to high quality employers, service and course providers and charities for support to enhance their progression and career opportunities
Learners Progress College exists because we are passionate and do have the drive in ensuring that experienced adults and young people are given maximum opportunity to embark on a career through progression. We appreciate that this is only achievable through an effective referral scheme where quality and passionate, employee and student focused organisations work together within a hub and thus our “Courses and Jobs referral scheme”.
We work with these individuals through education and training and then introduce them to employers within our Courses and Jobs Scheme or non-scheme employers for long term or part time work and also placements.
Our highlight is actually the reviews from our learners, parents, professionals within our network and so on.
We also work in partnership with various employment Agencies and Local Authorities in supporting very experienced and in-experienced people back into work and as such are actively involved with out-reach programmes, finding young people who are not in education, employment or training and assisting them to find paid work, work experience or access a traineeship or an apprenticeship and so on. This we have been doing consistently with the support of partners within our Courses and Jobs referral scheme.
We also have an effective recruitment and admissions team who supports learners on courses at the appropriate level through robust and effective Information, Advice and Guidance(IAG) sessions.
Local authority checks are carried out on all our staff/volunteers before they are sent out on assignments. Additionally, our tutors who provide tuition within our centres are appropriately DBS checked. We ensure strict compliance in keeping with GDPR with regard to our learners, jobseekers, and scheme service users in general. Our staff completes regular CPDs in keeping with requirement.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR COLLEGE AND FROM OUR COURSES
Commitment and Results – We are committed to ensure that each young person referred to us are fully supported to the next level and will receive a Vocational qualification, Employability Skills, Maths and English if required, Work Experience and subsequently paid work or progression into an appropriate career pathway. We will also support those who are struggling with their GCSE/A levels to improve their grades.
We are committed to upskilling the unemployed where required thus supporting their progression and career development so that they can have competitive advantage in the job market.
We are also committed to refer students and jobseekers appropriately according to their needs to high quality partners within our Courses and Jobs Scheme enabling progression.
Our proven track record confirms that we are results oriented and we will continue to offer quality in our service delivery.
Take advantage of our network of professionals who are happy to show commitment to your young person or adult seeking support to progress a career.